FREE DAY at Denver Zoo
Monday, November 4, 2019
Friday, November 8, 2019
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Saturday, January 18, 2020
Sunday, February 2, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Saturday, November 14, 2020
And be sure to read the following tips to make the most of your visit:
- Walk, bike, carpool or take the bus (RTD Route 32: West 32nd Avenue/City Park).
- If you drive, give yourself extra time to park. Free Days are often busier than usual!
- Arrive early. The Zoo is often less busy first thing in the morning, and the animals tend to be more active.
- Purchase a Value Package to get the best deal on all three of the Zoo’s attractions—4D Theater, Conservation Carousel and Denver Zoo Railroad, presented by Union Pacific Railroad.
- Check out our daily schedule of keeper talks, animal demonstrations and more online at DenverZoo.org/Visit or on the Denver Zoo app.
- Wear your walking shoes! Denver Zoo is an 80-acre campus with a LOT to see, so make sure you’re dressed for comfort.