In order to protect our patrons and staff due to COVID-19 and in compliance with restrictions mandated by the sate of Colorado, the ANA Money Museum will be open on a revised schedule with limited days and hours as follows:
Tuesdays thorugh Fridays, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Join us for First Friday Downtown!
The Money Museum is offering FREE admission from 4-7 p.m. every First Friday of the month through September.
The Money Museum is part of the Blue Star Museum Program!
Active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve can visit the Money Museum FREE of charge. The Blue Star Museum Program is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense and museums across America. Free admission starts on Tuesday, May 18 and ends on Labor Day – September 6. In order to receive the free museum admission rate, military members and their family must present their valid military ID at the front desk.
1) No more than 25 visitors in museum at a time
2) Mask required for safety
3) Each visitor will receive a museum pass as they enter – remember to return the pass at the front desk as you leave
4) Observe social distancing rules – maintain a 6-foot distance from toher visitors (with the exception of family groups)
5) Minimize contact with cases and other surfaces within the museum
6) No more than 6 people in the Harry W. Bass Jr. Gallery at one time
7) No more than 3 individuals (or up to 6 if they are part of a group) in the theater at one time
Tuesday: 10:30 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:30 am-5:00 pm
Thursday: 10:30 am-5:00 pm
Friday: 10:30 am-5:00 pm